- Off-Ball: Good feet while running around screens, spotting up
- Would love to see this guy in floppy action
- Lob Threat: Most effortless athlete in the Draft
- Underrated Passer
- Lower Body Fundamentals: Always square when shooting, uses the “hop”
- Quick 1st Step
- Defense: Good height and wingspan, projects as a solid wing defender
- Good Jumper: Hit a solid 3P%
- Handles: Prone to getting picked
- Can he help others in the offense, or is he merely the result
- Mechanics: Good shooter but shoots on the way down, you can see the stagnant moment (pause/hitch) in his shot, easy fix, however
- Can he put on some muscle to bang with 4s in smaller lineups?
- Rodney Hood
- Mario Hezonja
- Kent Bazemore
Tier and Picks
- Tier 4/5
- Picks 20-30
- 200 lbs
- 7’2” Wingspan
Just fix the jumper already!
Frazier has all the tools to be a rotational wing in the NBA. Check off the height, wingspan, and athleticism boxes. And let me be clear, the J isn’t broken. Actually, far from it. Yet, there is such a clear fix to his shooting mechanics that will make him a legit NBA player. Frazier brings his shot to his release point to way too early and releases it on the way down. Ew. You can see the pause in his mechanics and it makes you cringe. But still, the dude has touch. And boy, can he fly! He projects as a backup wing with starter potential if that J evolves. God forbid he becomes a more reliable creator too. I like Frazier’s chances of eventually starting for a squad because of his defense. The guy can smother players with his length, foot speed and fundamentals. Watch him D up future NBAer Shake Milton below.
GIFS YOU MUST SEE!
1. D’ing future pro Shake Milton
2. Dude is made for NBA pin-downs and floppy action, good hop/footwork
3. That pause…ew